XSELL’s Matt Coughlin joined Accenture’s Insurance News Analysis for a wide-ranging discussion on the use cases for AI in the Insurance Industry
XSELL Technologies‘ Founder and CEO Matt Coughlin recently had the opportunity to join an Accenture-hosted discussion around the role of AI-powered innovation in the Insurance Industry. The resulting episode of Insurance News Analysis delved into workforce trends, coaching in the contact center, knowledge management topics, and the positive role that technology can play in enabling change — and growth — in new and existing roles.
“What an organization has is the opportunity to capture their collective intelligence, organize it in such a way that now we can make it available to all of our young and developing workforce… that’s where you’re going to start to see some really positive disruption in the space.”Matt Coughlin, Founder + CEO, XSELL Technologies
Moderated by Abbey Compton, the Global Marketing Lead of Accenture’s Insurance Practice, the discussion featured two of the leading voices in Accenture’s Insurance Practice — Kenneth Saldanha, Senior Managing Director — Global Insurance Lead, and Scott Stice, Principal Director — Strategy, Insurance. Together with Coughlin, they discussed how AI is enabling the future workforce, with Saldanha noting that “insurance offers two of the most important things graduates are looking for in their careers — work with purpose, and access to tools and technology that is innovative and cutting-edge.”
Watch the full 18-minute discussion below or skip directly to the highlights, which include:
- Accenture’s Kenneth Saldanha on CoBots in Insurance, where we see the “blending of human plus AI bots” to combine “accuracy, but also high empathy”
- XSELL’s Matt Coughlin on using automation to drive better customer outcomes
- Accenture’s Scott Stice on addressing the scale and skilling challenges common in customer-facing roles across sales and service functions in the Insurance Industry
- XSELL’s Matt Coughlin on AI as a means of making work more engaging, while increasing job satisfaction
- Accenture’s Kenneth Saldanha on applications for AI solutions and technology analytics in the Insurance Industry
- XSELL’s Matt Coughlin on new methods of building workforce capabilities to foster new competencies faster, while driving higher employee retention
Watch this space for more thought leadership from Matt Coughlin, as he delves deeper into XSELL’s unique approach to human-in-the-loop AI agent experience in the contact center. In the meantime, read Accenture’s Insurance News Analysis blog post, click here to watch the full discussion or contact us to learn more about our AI-powered agent assist technology and find out how XSELL can help you deliver real results for your organization.